A: In accordance with the "Provisions on Guiding Foreign Investment Direction", any of the following projects is prohibited to be invested in:
1) those that harm the national security and social public interests;
2) those that cause environmental pollution, or do great damage to natural resources and wealth or people's health;
3) those that occupy a great deal of farm land, do not do favor to the protection and development of land resources;
4) those that harm the security of military infrastructures and its efficiency of application;
5) those that make use of the unique technique or technology that the P. R. China possesses in purpose of production of products;
6) The other cases stated in the laws and relevant administrative regulations.