Foreign citizens who have got their passport reissued in place of lost/expired passport, or travel agency who have lost the Group Visa for their tourists.
B.Replacement Visa Application Documents
1. Replacement of lost/expired passport, or the substi tute as Exit travel document issued by the embassy
2. Loss Report Certificate issued by Public Security Bureau
3. Letter by Foreign Embassy in China to the Adminis tration of Entry & Exit requesting for a replacement visa to be granted to the applicant on the replacement of lost/expired passport
4. Expired passport and visa (or Resident Permit) for foreign citizens who have acquired a new passport
5. Birth Certificate for newly-born or separate passport holder foreign children
6. Parents' passports and visa (or Resident Permit)
7. Replacement Visa Application Letter by Travel Agent
8. Passports of every tourist in the group, and copy of the Group Entry Visa
9. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
10. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
11. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
C. Term of Validity for Replacement Visa
Validity of Replacement Visa or Resident Permit for foreign citizens with Replacement/New Passport is granted on the basis of the same for the former passport or those of the parents', or Resident Permit.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Recipro cal Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line