Foreign citizens visiting family members residing in Beijing.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. ID card, Residency Certificate or the equivalent for Beijing or the actual residency of the host for those visiting Mainland Chinese citizens
6. ID card/documents and Residence Registration for a consecutive stay in Beijing of over 6 months of the host for those visiting overseas/Hong Kong/ Macau/Taiwanese Chinese
7. Resident Permit or Foreign Citizen Permanent Resident Card for those visiting long-term China-based foreign citizens
Note: Photocopies and the originals are required of the above listed documents.
C. Term of Validity
6-month 0/single entry visas are granted for a maximum of twice.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Reciprocal Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line