Overseas Chinese over 60 (included) who have purchased home in Beijing, their spouse, or children under 18.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Documents certifying the applicant's source of income, or financial guarantee for or of the applicant notarised by notaries in China
6. Notarised Ownership Certificate of the applicant
7. Marriage Certificate for spouse
8. Birth/kinship Certificate for children
Note: Photocopies and the originals are required of the above listed documents; whilst notarisation by the local Chinese Consulates is required for certificates issued abroad.
C. Term of Validity
Visas good for 6 or 12 months with 0/single/double/ multi entries are granted for unlimited times of application.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Reciprocal Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line