Foreign Citizens with a need to drop out of the tourist group for exceptional reasons.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport and the Group Visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Documents qualifying the reason for separation from Group Visa
6. Application Letter by Tourist Agency for such separation to Beijing Municipal Administration of Entry & Exit
C. Term of Validity
An L Visa with 0/single entry good for one month can be granted to applicants qualified for Group Visa separation.
D.Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road)
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Coun tries not on Reciprocal Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10- 8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line