Returnees holding foreign citizenship working in Beijing and their accompanying family members, i.e. spouses, children under 18.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form with employer's company chop
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Application Letter by International Exchange & Cooperation Department of Education Commission or Specialised Talent Management Department of State Personnel Ministry
6. Currently audited Business Licence
Note: Photocopies and the originals are required of the above listed documents.
C. Term of Validity
A 0/single/double-entry visa with a validity term under 6 months or a 6/12-month multi-entry visa can be granted with no limit to the times of application, subject to a maximum duration of 12 months' consecutive stay from date of entry.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Bilateral Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Bilateral Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line