Expatriates working with representative offices of foreign companies and their accompanying family members, i.e. spouses, parents, children under 18.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Marriage certificate for visiting spouse
6. Kinship certificate for visiting children
7. Birth or kinship certificate for visiting parents
8. Present the Foreigner's Employment Rermits issued by Beijing Labor and Social Security Bureau.
9. Present the original Health Certificates issued by Beijing Administration for Entry& Exit inspection and Quarantine (for those over 18 years and first applying for the residence permits.)
10. Relatives in company are obligated to present offical letters from post or employment units; spouses present marriage certificates;parents and children present kinship documents.
11. The resident representatikes holding L Visas (travel and visiting relatives), and F Visas (visiting) to apply for residence permits are obligated to present Registration certificates and Operation certificates of Resident Representative office of Foreign (Area) Enterprise
Note: Photocopies and the originals are required of the above listed documents.
C. Term of Validity
Visas good for 6 or 12 months with 0/single/double/multi entries are granted for unlimited numbers of application.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa/Resident Permit Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Bilateral Treaties],and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line