Foreign Experts working in Beijing and their accompanying family members, i.e. spouses, parents, children under 18.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form with company chop
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Foreign Expert Certificate issued by State Foreign
Expert Bureau, its affiliates, or Beijing Municipal
Foreign Affairs Office
6. Original of Health check-up report by Chinese Quarantine for foreign citizens over (including) 18 in case of first-time application for Resident Permit
7. Passport, Resident Permit, Foreign Expert Certificate, and Employer Application Letter to Beijing Municipal Administration of Entry & Exit with company chop of the working foreign expert for accompanying family members
8. Marriage certificate for accompanying spouse
9. Kinship certificate for accompanying children or parents
Note: Photocopies and the originals are required of the above listed documents.
C. Term of Validity
A one-year valid Resident Permit will be granted.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa/Resident Permit Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Bilatera Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not or Bilateral Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003)392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line