Foreign passport holder returnees working in Beijing and their accompanying family members, i.e. spouses, children under 18.
B Application Documents
1. Passport with current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form with company chop of employer
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Original of Health check-up report by Chinese Quarantine for foreign citizens over (including) 18 in case of first-time application for Resident Permit
6. Beijing Employee Resident Card for Returnees
7. Qualification Letter by International Exchange & Cooperation Department of State Education Commission or Specialised Talent Management Department of State Personnel Ministry
8. Currently audited Business Licence of the company
9. Passport and Resident Permit of the returnee for accompanying family members
10. Marriage Certificate for accompanying spouse 11.Kinship Certificate for accompanying children
Note: Foreign passport holder accompanying family members (spouse and children under 18) of returnees holding Chinese passports shall be granted a tourist (L) visa to join their family instead of a Resident Permit. photocopies and the original are required of the above listed documents.
C. Term of Validity
Resident Permit is granted for a validity term corresponding with that of the Beijing Employee Resident Card for Returnees.
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 -16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa/Residence Permit Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries on Bilatera Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Bilatera Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promu gated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101 or Visit our webpage for information about entry visa or Resident Permit application procedures at www.bjgaj.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line