Visiting Foreign Journalists who have entered China on a J-2 visa.
B. Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate in Beijing
3. Entry visa/Resident Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. Visiting Journalist Licence issued by the News Department of Foreign Affairs Ministry 6.Application Letter for J-2 visa issued in favour of the visiting journalist issued by the News Department of Foreign Affairs Ministry or Foreign Affairs Office of Beijing Municipal Government
C Term of Validity
A 0/single/double-entry visa with a validity term under 12 months or 6/12-month multi-entry visa can be granted with no limit to the number of application, subject to a maximum duration of 12 months' consecutive stay from date of entry (as specified in the Application Letter for J-2 visa issued in favour of the visiting journalist issued by the News Department of Foreign Affairs Ministry or Foreign Affairs Office of Beijing Municipal Government).
D. Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E. Office Hours
08:30 - 16:30 Monday through to Saturday.
F. Address of Our Office
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District Beijing (Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road).
Public transportation: BeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or Lama Temple Station by Underground Line 2.
G. Visa/Resident Permit Rates
Please refer to [Visa Rates for Countries or Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Cour tries not on Reciprocal Treaties], and [Fe( Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H. Information Desk
Telephone: +86-10-8402 0101, or Visit our webpage for information about entry vis or Resident Permit application procedure: at wvvw.bjga.gov.cn.
I. Customer Service Line