If your interest has been breached, or you`re unsatisfied with services during your tour in Beijing, please call the Beijing Tourism Administration hotline (+8610)65130828 to make your complaint.
Things to note when making a complaint
- The complainant must be a party or legal representative whose legal rights as a tourist have been violated.
- The content of the complaint and request for compensation must conform to the jurisdiction of the inquest.
- The complainant must clearly identify the subject(s) of the complaint, the exact compensation and base on facts.
- When registering the complaint, the complainant must provide the travel contract (agreement), payment receipt of the tour, tour itinerary and related documents for the complaint.
- The period of validity to make the complaint is 90days, starting from the time the complainant’s interest or rights were breached. Such complaints will be inadmissible once the period of validity is exceeded.